Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Never Enough Time in The Day!

I know it has been a while since my last post, time has not been on my side. I actually had a weekend off this past weekend to celebrate my husband and sister's birthday. We had a great time snow tubing and hanging out at the lodge.


I have a few images below to show from recent shoots. Lil Ryan celebrated his 3rd birthday at The Little Gym. This is 3rd year I have photograhed his birthday :) He is so full of life and definatly ready to explore and take on the world.






I also had Mrs. Jessica and Natalie schedule a last minute Valentine gift for their significant others. Two very beautiful ladies who were very patient :)




Don't forget I still have a few specials running for February! Also, keep checking back for my March Special to soon be posted.

No comments: